Robotic Waterjet Cutting Systems Cells
1. As customer’s requirement, we intend to use the ceiling type robot to achieve 360 degree circular cutting of the workpiece, and effectively prevent the water from directly spraying to the robot body, causing damage to the robot.
2. Considering the harsh environment and severe noise during waterjet cutting operations, we have decided to resolutely use the fully enclosed house-style water robot workstation to ensure that the operators will not be excessively affected by the environment and noise during their work.
3. As the requirement of customer, we select the automatic rotary table, in order to reduce the time of
workpiece installation and uninstallation and also to save the manpower.
4. All the equipment is a separate equipment module, the customer can adjust the location and layout according to the actual site. This 3D drawing is not the final layout.
5. This is not the final version of solution. Both sides need to confirm all optional equipment and make
A. General View of Basic Structure - Ceiling Mounted Type Workstation
B. Cutting Platform - Rotary Table for cutting parts of 1460x 1600mm
C. Single Robot Arm
D. High Pressure Intensifier Pump
E. General Control System and ABB IRC 5 Robot Control System
F. Water Softening System
G. Cooling System
H. Vacuum Adsorption System
I. Security Barrier and Easy Controller